Day 321..#Versatile Blogger Award
Yesterday, Danny Breslin of “How It Is” nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
I am very appreciative to him for bestowing this pleasure to me yet again!
For those of you who don’t know Danny, he has a wonderful blog full of stories, his travels, family and other subjects also. I love reading his posts because they are always so different.
You can see from what he posts, that he is quite a passionate writer!
Now for the rules of this post (which I’m sure you all know by now!), you are required to tell your readers 7 random things about you.
I’m not sure if I can come up with 7, as I’m sure you guys know a lot about me already..but here goes!
- A bump has formed on the gum above my dental implant that I got a few months ago that is causing me slight panic as it is leading me to believe that something may be wrong with the implant..maybe..probably..but I’m praying that it’s nothing..Turns out I may be a slight hypercondriac..figures!
- For the past week I have been studying into the early hours of the morning..so I go to work..come home, sleep, wake up, eat, head out to the library around 8:00pm and get back home around 2:30/3:00am..it’s crazy.. I mean..I’m actually in the library now as I type this.
I do things better at night..not on purpose, but just because. But then saying that..I am also a morning person!
- I’m pretty clumsy and on Tuesday whilst trying to fix a jammed stapler at work managed to staple my thumb..strangley enough the stapler was still jammed. Moral of point 3..I’m clumsy.
- When I get annoyed at someone, or they’ve hurt my feelings, I write them a letter explaining how and why I was hurt by their actions towards me. Then I debate with myself whether to send the letter or not. I usually don’t but it makes me feel better to get it all out.
I’m a lover, not a fighter.
- I always want to see the good in people and I trust way too easily. That’s not a bad thing, but you know it’s not always a good thing.
- I have extremely sharp hearing. I can hear things audibly much louder than other people. It’s very useful having sharp hearing, but it can also be extremely annoying.
- I am very open to change. I embrace it with open arms..I moved to Portugal for a year..a country where I didn’t know the culture or language, and I think this shows how willing I am to accept change.
However, the concept of me graduating University in a few months is still a daunting idea that manages to freak me out every time I think about it.
So there are 7 random things that I hope lets you guys know a little bit more about me 🙂
Thank you again for the nomination Danny!! 🙂