Day 225..#The Commentator Award :)
The Olympics Closing Ceremony is SO distracting!
I absolutely love it though!!
It’s so British..I mean the Spice Girls! AWESOME!!!
*Ahem..Excuse me..I’m a little excited!*
Anyway..back to the issue at hand..
Today, Bonita from For His Glory and Praise gave me FOUR awards!
I was so blown away! She’s a phenomenal woman who deals with a lot but is always strong.
She is encouraging, caring and thoughtful, and I want to say thank you again for honouring me with these awards!
I think what I will do is cover one today and a few more tomorrow and then the next day..sounds like a plan Stan!
*I’m still on a bit of an Olympic high..*he he*
The first award is The Commentator Award!
- You will find your Top Recent Commentor’s on your site stats page on the bottom, right corner. If you do not see this, click on the Screen Options in the top, right corner and be sure that “Comments” is checked.
- If you are good about responding to every comment, then you will be the first one in the list.
- It is the next six commenter’s on the list that you will nominate and pass this award to.
- But wait! You may nominate one more person. This person can either be a brand new commenter on your blog, the very last comment you have received (most recent), or the one who has posted your most favourite comments. This seventh nomination is your choice, but please do tell us why you have chosen them as your seventh.
These are the people who comment the most on my posts!
– Terry at http://terry1954.wordpress.com/
– Kate at http://teaandtantalisingtales.wordpress.com
– Bonita at http://forhisgloryandpraise.wordpress.com/ (this is funny! *he he*)
– Bird at http://birdmartin.wordpress.com/
– Arnel at http://allthingsboys.wordpress.com/
– Bones at http://bonesdiary.wordpress.com/
And my 7th final nomination is Ana at http://1001scribbles.wordpress.com/
Thank you again Bonita!! 😛