Day 203..#Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award..
Two days ago, I was nominated for this award by Terry1954!
Terry hosts a blog filled with amazing stories and musings and most importantly her daily routines of taking care of Al her brother who has Parkinson’s Disease.
Terry is a remarkably strong and passionate woman who is human like the rest of us. I find her posts refreshing and remarkably courageous. Check out her blog!
Now the rules of this award state that
- I must give credit to the person that nominated me
- Tell seven secrets about myself
- Nominate 7 others for the award..
Okay, let’s see..seven secrets..
- I am a brutally honest person (in a way that is not rude..I hope)..I don’t think I remember how to sugar coat things. This year if it has taught me anything has taught me how to stand up for myself.
- I like to dance. Anywhere.
- I hate people touching my face..*shudders*
- I’m a little bit clumsy..If you haven’t guessed already!
- I’m still writing in the same journal I’ve had since 2008.
- I’m not always a happy person. There is the rare occasion where I am sad and that’s okay.
- I don’t like beans or pulses..I especially don’t like green peas. One time, when I was working with my kids at Church, we had a session about fear..and the team I worked with thought they’d surprise me by bringing in peas and trying to make me touch them. I cried. ha ha..now I’m known by the kids as “the one that doesn’t like peas”..blergh!
Now for my seven nominations:
Got as far as 5!
Thanks again Terry!
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (pixilatedtoo.wordpress.com)
- Tricky Thursday…. (camsgranny.wordpress.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (byhisgrace211.wordpress.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (loopyloo305.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award… (the1savedbygrace.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- Interesting Possibility – New Algorithm Can Detect Parkinson’s Disease in Voices (bibmomma.wordpress.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award (livingalifeoftruth.wordpress.com)