Day 124..#My Version..
As I type..the “pizza” is in the oven..
I’m sure I got the spicy heat right..it tastes amazing..spicy..lol
This is what is looks like after I shredded it..
It’s not as dark as the original..maybe I should have left it a little longer..although I didn’t put it back into the sauce when I was done..
I used a filo pastry base..as I am still not allowed to eat bread..so pizza dough is out of the question..plus its way hard anyway..
I couldn’t get a hold of any ranch-type like dressing to put on the base..so I put some tomato sauce on that I mixed with the spicy BBQ sauce that the chicken was made in..
Before it went into the oven..
I’ve put on my sheese, the shredded chicken and some green peppers..
Now..the finished product!
Me being greedy! *he he*
Thanks Domestic Diva M.D.!!
- Homemade Pizza 9 Ways (abeautifulmess.typepad.com)
- My Trick to Really Moist BBQ Chicken (ahealthylifeforme.com)
- #Pizzas de Asia (leggotunglei808.wordpress.com)
- Day One Hundred..#Cooking makes the world go round.. (originalapplejunkie.wordpress.com)
- Thin Crust BBQ Chicken Pizza! (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- How to make Baklava (learntobake.wordpress.com)
- Saturday Samosa (promenadeplantings.com)
- Moroccan Kefta in a Turmeric Tomato Sauce (foodcomas.com)
- NY Food Truck Lunch: Organic Hot Dogs From NYC Healthy Bites (newyork.cbslocal.com)