Day 114..#Versatile Blogger Award!
Okay..so this day could not get any more crazy!
I am wonderwoman.
As you probably rightly guessed..I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award! *And don’t even get me started on trying to relocate this exact post..it was a mission to say the least..:P*
This award was given to me at the beginning of the month by Mskatykins *who is universally awesome in all respects*! Once again utter shock to receive an award and another head-scratching moment to fathom that people actually read what I write..strange..hmm..lol!
I don’t know if I stumbled across Mskatykins..or she stumbled across me..but I found that we’re very much alike..she likes cheesy boy bands..I like cheesy boy bands..she likes jazz..I like jazz..she offers awesome *and at times very motherly advice (her words not mine!)* advice on some of my posts..and I’m always looking forward to what she has to read or show us on a daily basis..I am almost always amused *almost being the exception when the post is serious..but of course*!
And she likes tea!
But now I believe I am rambling! So once again Mskatykins thank you very, very, very, much :* looool!
The Rules of the “Versatile Blogger Award” are as follows:
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
Share 7 random things about yourself.
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Add the “Versatile Blogger Award” pic to your blog post.
Okay..so first and foremost..I probably will not nominate 15 people..probably..I don’t know yet..lol..
So seven random..or maybe not so random things..lol..let’s see..
- I’ve played the saxophone since I was 9 years old, and was probably fascinated with it for about 2 years before I got one..like *fascinated* lol
- I’ve been mistaken for someone else more than 4 times in one day before..what can I say..I have a familiar face!
- I’m very competitive..I *must* win at everything I do..if there is even the slightest inkling I could lose..I make sure I don’t. lol
- I like to sing..I sang my first solo at church when I was 8 years old.
- I have been working alongside my studying since the age of 14..and find it very strange that I have been “idle” for a year..at times I find myself twiddling my thumbs..lol
- I’m currently going through a period in my life where God is refining my purpose and I’m starting to figure out who I am..there has been laughter..there have been tears..
- And last but not least..I am OBSESSED with Apple Juice. Maybe that’s not the correct term..I am *INFATUATED* with the existence of this amazing coloured beverage..so much so that it fuelled the name for my blog and my age old nickname “Apple“. I also enjoy the fruit apple..braeburns..pink lady..empire..golden delicious..granny smith..fiji..*she salivates*..I enjoy apple crumble..apple pie..apple flavoured vegetables *also known as apple *..apple sauce (tastes good with cranberry sauce too..hmmm..sauce..not the caramelised version though..yuck!)..and apple.
If it’s not apple I really don’t want to know. Although I am beginning to enjoy kiwi more..maybe because it’s green..hmmm..:P I also make my own. We have two apple trees in our back garden
Now for my nominations..in no particular order!
Drum roll please!
*Also, I apologise in advance if you’ve already received this! If you have..just send me a link back and I’ll gladly check it out!*
Where was I..
- The Other Me/Musings of a Serial Procrastinator
- Domestic Diva MD
- Rumpy Dog
- Scott Mitchell
- Thoughts On Theatre
- New View From Here
There we go guys! I got as far as 9!
Now all of these bloggers are amazing in their own right..they range from photography blogs..to parental stories and travels (which I throughly enjoy!)..to remarkable imagery captured through written stories..to poetry..and to of course food! *please* PLEASE..I implore you..check them out..you will not be disappointed
And nominee’s please don’t feel inclined to accept if you don’t want to..but this is award is for you anyway!
I think I have one more upcoming award!
But congratulations to you guys..and a big thank you for appreciating me in all my crazy apple-obsessed commentary..there have been good times on WP and I’m looking forward to more..!!
Over and Out!
- Day 113..#Awesome Blog Content Award! (originalapplejunkie.wordpress.com)