Day One Hundred..#Cooking makes the world go round..
I believe it..
Food..cooking..passion..love..okay so the last two aren’t really foods..but meh..
Anyway..right now..there are the most amazing smells circulating around my apartment..
The smell of BBQ Spare Ribs and Spicy Buffalo Wings..
Well the Ribs kinda overpower the chicken..but that’s not the point..
The point is cooking makes the world go round..
Scratch that..FOOD makes me go round
All of today..I sat in class daydreaming about the food that would be before me in a mere few hours..imagining all the taste..texture..smell..feel..*exhales*
Did you know that when I was growing up..I wanted to be a chef..but I had too many allergies I wasn’t even allowed in Food Tech?!
Look who’s the foodie now..oooohhh yeah..! *thumbs up*
I think one day..I may open my own restaurant..
But for now I’m going to take my kitchen..and all the others that I come across on my way..and use it like it’s never been used before!!
*..sigh..If I could box smells and send them to you all..end of sigh..*
*runs to the kitchen to check on the ribs*
*runs back to room to Publish Post*
The finished product
- Maruchu Japanese BBQ Dining (conniekitchen.wordpress.com)
- Fed Up’s Manly Kitchen Essentials (fedupfood.com)
- BBQ-Barbecues Launches Bradley Smoker Range (prweb.com)
- Hot tips for barbecue food (johnlewis.com)
- Cooking with gas barbecues (johnlewis.com)
- Southern Cooking: Cornbread, Kale and Red Bush Barbecue (sexytofu.com)
- slow cooked bbq chicken with chipotle buttermilk slaw (thetalkingkitchen.com)
- Tasty Tuesday – Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches (jackielopina.wordpress.com)